Compound Interest - Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt
This shirt features the formula for calculating compound interest.
A is the accumulated value.
P is the original principal sum.
r is the nominal annual interest rate.
n is the compounding frequency.
t is the overall length of time the interest is applied (expressed using the same time units as r, usually years).
This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping