Compound Interest - Champion Sweatshirt
This shirt features the formula for calculating compound interest.
A is the accumulated value.
P is the original principal sum.
r is the nominal annual interest rate.
n is the compounding frequency.
t is the overall length of time the interest is applied (expressed using the same time units as r, usually years).
The soft inside and embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve brings the sweatshirt to a whole new quality level, recognized worldwide thanks to the popular Champion brand.
• 82% cotton, 18% polyester
• Fabric weight: 12 oz/yd² (406.87 g/m²)
• 1×1 ribbed knit cuffs and bottom band
• 1×1 rib inserts at underarm and sides for extra mobility
• Embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve